Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Long Hiatus

We came back... And I still haven't been able to get into the swing of things. I think I have adjustment issues. There have been too many things for this forgetful mind to process. I missed two oncology appointments - two weeks in a row. I've never missed (or forgotten about) an appointment before. I think my scheduling nurse is mad at me because she won't return my calls. 

So many things. Too many to count.

AND, this June it will be our church's 35th anniversary. In praise to God, we dedicated 35 days of 24 hour prayer. That means that people are at church 24 hours a day for 35 days. Sound crazy?! But, it is so not crazy! We are choosing to spend time in His presence. Yes, we can do that at home, but we want to give Him this time for His faithfulness. We want to honor Him through this sacrifice. 

But honestly, it's not a sacrifice. It is a time where He pours into our hearts. Where He strengthens us. Where we find rest and comfort. Where we realize that Jesus is all we need.

Please pray with us.

by MelissaSarahBlack


No comments:

Post a Comment