Sunday, August 25, 2013

He's Been Faithful

As I got ready to go to bed, this song kept going through my mind. This joy, renewed hope, and excitement kept springing up inside of my heart. I was reminded of a truth that I could never deny: He's been faithful to me. At times, I have been faithless, but throughout, He has stayed by my side. 

My prayer is that all of you will see what a good and faithful God He really is. It is not about what other Christians have done or not done. It is about Him. Him alone. Have you read the Bible lately Have you read about who Jesus really is? Start with the book of John and see for yourself. 

He is gentle. He is strong. He is kind. He is passionate. He is full of grace and truth. He is faithful. 

Have a blessed Sunday!


by AGCChurch


No comments:

Post a Comment