Monday, October 26, 2015

Re-Starting

Last week, I had a CT scan of my abdomen area. The results were expected: more spots in my liver but, thankfully, none in my other organs. This is a good thing.

My oncologist was waiting to get started on my liver chemo after I was done with the Dexamethasone (steroids). After I regained some strength.

Then, this weekend happened. Read yesterdays post. My oncologist had to put me back on the steroids, and it seemed to help. My knees did well Saturday to Sunday morning. No pain.

Unfortunately, after 6:00 pm tonight, my knees started to get stiff and swollen. I took Tylenol. Dr. K also gave me a prescription for a more powerful pain killer. It is in the family of drugs that I might or might not be able to take. We discussed this. We will see. I just don't want to have to take it and not be able to go to treatment on Monday.

I'm a bit anxious about my knees. I don't want to be in pain again. I'm praying!

But, the show must go on for my liver! I have to go back on chemo.

So I need MORE PRAYERS.


No comments:

Post a Comment