Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kimchi Tears

Did you know that kimchi is considered a superfood? Not just food, but superfood!

World's Healthiest Foods
Kimchi SuperFood for the Flu Season
Kimchi each day keeps the doctor away?

Yesterday, as I was writing a post for this blog, I got a special surprise.


We had run out of this superfood at our home. I had actually been praying about this. Yes, sometimes I do pray for kimchi. And this special delivery came. I told the giver that this was an answer to prayer. Really.

Then, I took the bottle of kimchi and placed it on the floor... and prayed... and cried. God is so good to us. He knows all of our needs: from the smallest to the biggest.

Why am I so faithless at times to believe that He will take care of all of our needs and things that He asks us to do?

Thank You, Jesus.


1 comment: