Friday, May 16, 2014

Hooray!

I had to go for chemo a day early this week. It actually worked out perfectly. The office is going to be closed on Friday because they are changing their computer/scheduling system. Thankfully, my white blood cell count went up from 0.5 to 1.0. I was so thankful when the nurse told me! Thank you for your prayers!

Today, I am scheduled to give myself the Neulasta shot. I remembered early enough to take the Claritin on Thursday. Now, I just have to remember to give myself the actual shot. I actually set the alarm on my phone to remind myself to give myself the shot. I just have to remember why I set the alarm.

It is going to be a very busy few days, and I don't have time to be sick! My sister is coming from out of town to visit! We are all so excited! AND, this Saturday, my big boy, A1, is graduating eighth grade! I am, officially, going to be the mom of a high schooler! Yikes!

God is so good! He's so good to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment