Wednesday, November 14, 2012

There's Something About Moni

Last week there were two incidents. The first occurred at the weekly Bible study that I am involved in. This particular week, it was my groups turn to help in the children's ministry. I was assigned to the preschool classroom. Basically, I went into the classroom and helped the teachers with the various activities. The first incident happened at the end of the class, one of the sweet, little girls pointed to my face and asked, "What is that?" She kind of caught me off guard.

Then, two or three days later, there was another incident. My friend's boy asked to sit on my lap. He needed some hugging. He hugged and snuggled. Then, he looked at me and asked, "What is that?" He pointed to my face.

What was the little girl pointing at? What was my friend's boy pointing at? My jum, of course. Is the jum on my face too big? Or, is it getting bigger? I was getting a little paranoid.

So I asked A3, "Do you think Mommy should get this jum removed?"
A3 quickly replied, "No, Mommy. Keep it!" He likes it. Really, really.

I told my husband about the curiosity children seem to have towards my jum... told him all the details of these two incidents. Then, I asked him, "Do you think that I should have this jum removed?"

My hubby said, "No, I liked that about you when we met." He likes jums. Really, really. Either way, good answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment