Friday, November 2, 2012

What Do You Do With Broken Dreams? Part V

What Do You Do With Broken Dreams? Part I
What Do You Do With Broken Dreams? Part II

But then my cancer.

What do you do when you have a lifelong dream, and you come to the realization that it cannot be?

I cried. I mourned. I was really confused.

Hadn't it been God who had given me those desires?

Hadn't it been God who had led me down that path?

Hadn't it been God who had broken my heart with those issues?

Now what?

I wish I had an answer, but I don't.

I feel as if a door has been closed on a part of my life that I had waited for with great anticipation. A door that I desperately want to open now, but can't.

So, I wait. I wait for Him to show me. I wait for Him to speak.

I know that all things/situations can be used for His glory.

I know that He can turn an impossible situation into one that is possible.

This is my comfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment