Monday, June 18, 2012

Last Week

Last week was supposed to be a restful time for me. My sister-in-law took A2 and A3 from Tuesday to Friday. They slept over, went to their cousin's VBS, and had a ton of fun. I had A1 at home because he was going to be tested (standardized test) on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. It was supposed to be a quiet and relaxing time minus two children. Didn't happen.

Last week turned out to be one crazy week. From Tuesday until Saturday, I was driving here and there. I used up a tank of gas in a week. This has not happened since I don't know when. There was a last sports class, teacher meeting, saying goodbye to some good friends who were moving to another state, TKD class before belt test, belt testing at 3 different times and 2 days, oncologist visit... I was completely exhausted. I wanted to write but was too tired.

Sunday, we also had an outdoor picnic with all the same denomination churches in this area. I left my house at 9:15 am and got home past 4:00 pm. It was so much fun but it was another really long day for me. I came home, took a shower, and conked out. Lately, whenever I put my head down, I conk out. I know I shouldn't drive my body to exhaustion but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment