Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Organic Make Up Remover

Coconut oil. That is all you need. It is easy to use. It is chemical free. It even moisturizes your face. You just rub some on your face and wipe off with a tissue. Then continue with your cleansing routine.


The jar above contains 14 ounces. I think that I paid $10 for it. I have used it for making lotions, cooking, and taking my makeup off. I started using it as an eye makeup remover when I ran out of the one that I was using. I had read in many blogs that it could be used as make up remover, so I gave it a try. When this worked, I started using it to take off the rest of my makeup.




Coconut oil has a melting point of 76 degrees. When I bought the jar above, it was cold outside so it stayed solid white. As the weather got warmer, the solid white turned to a clear oil. This does not change the quality of the oil. It is still usable. It still has all the properties it had as a solid, so do not fret.

Some of you might be wondering about the smell. Yes. It smells like coconut. I got used to it. If this person with the sensitive shnoz can handle it, I am positive that you can too.

The best part is that this make up remover is organic, natural, paraben, phthalate, not-good-for-you-chemical-free!


No comments:

Post a Comment