Monday, August 6, 2012

Love Song For a Savior

I was first introduced to this song when I was in Korea. That was a very long time ago. I used to listen to it on my portable disc player if that gives you a hint. Some of you might not even know what a portable disc player is??? Look it up. It was historic.

During that time, I used to exercise and jog a lot. I would put in a disc and go running. It helped me to physically feel better, and it helped me to vent my stress. I remember listening to this song as I jogged in the huge, soccer field that was next to the dorms at the Korean seminary that I attended for a year. I can still picture the clear, night sky that was filled with twinkling stars. I ran and I ran, asking God to speak to my heart.

I still listen to this song... thanks to iTunes. Now, I listen to it with my children. Sometimes, I can hear them sing-a-long... and my constant prayer is that they, too, will fall in love with Jesus.


by GreatChristianLyrics



No comments:

Post a Comment