Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So Good



As I mentioned yesterday, during our stay in South Carolina, we took family pictures. It wasn't an easy feat. Some days it was too sunny. Other days we were having too much fun to be bothered. Then, there were those passing showers. And then, there was the difficulty of rounding up seventeen people - in the right outfits. Remember, khakis and white shirts or jeans and white shirts? Of the seventeen people, nine were children: ages 6 - 18 years. It wasn't easy. But, in the end, God blessed us with the right conditions to take pictures.

We had several photo shoots, and the last one was on the beach. As I was walking back to the house, I found the shell in the picture above. It is a broken shell shaped like a heart. No, I didn't fashion it into a heart. I just found it like that. I couldn't miss it, and I usually miss those things. Felt such love... and His presence.

Did I mention that there was a rainbow on the first day of our vacation?




So thankful.


by cliftongs


No comments:

Post a Comment