Monday, March 12, 2012

Behold He Comes

Two years ago, someone gave my husband a documentary about Christians living in Israel. Very eye opening. But, towards the end of the documentary, they showed this group of young people singing this song and doing motions. I didn't even know the name of the song. I just remember this melody going through my mind and making me feel really joyful. I kept picturing those young people doing the motions and singing this song for Jesus... in Israel.

Fast forward a year. Got my cancer diagnosis. Life turned upside down. Reading God's Word brought encouragement and assurance. He reminded me that salvation comes from Him alone. He was the only one who could save me and help me. The melody of this song kept going through my mind but I still didn't know what the song was.

Then, I heard it and saw the words. Quite honestly, I think that I had heard this song many times before, but it hadn't come alive to me. It is almost, as if, God was waiting for this perfect moment. It brought joy again and many tears. Some songs really move me like that...

Yesterday, I came home from church and had to lay down... and sleep. When I got up, I turned on Moody Radio and this song came on. It made me cry again. Tears of joy. Tears of longing. I can't wait until He comes riding on the clouds, shining like the sun. I can't wait until I can lift my voice because it is the year of jubilee. I can't wait until His salvation comes.


Youtube: by namhokim


1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely one of my most favorite songs of all time, thank you for sharing it here! monica, i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete