Monday, March 19, 2012

This and That

I am still looking for an orthopedic surgeon. Got rejected again. I am getting a bit concerned of how high  I will be able to lift my right arm.

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are coming from Korea on Tuesday. Please pray that they will have a safe trip and that they won't get stuck in Customs. Such a hassle when that happens. I can't cook for them. Can't cut any fruit for them. Can't do much. But, pray that all will go well and that they will have a blessed time.

The ants are also back. I really, really, really, really, really dislike bugs in my home. I have my theories of how they got in. But, I don't want to use commercial sprays. I am using ant traps and natural ways to get rid of those pesky things. Maybe I can use ants as an illustration for a future children's sermon? Either way, I am praying that they will march right out of our house.

Did you know that grilled tuna smells nothing like the canned stuff? Pretty hard to believe! But true! Just thought you'd like to know!

This song makes me happy...

by justrun7



No comments:

Post a Comment