Friday, May 11, 2012

Every 3 Months

It has already been 3 months since my last set of scans (CT and bone). This Monday, I will be going in for another round of bone scans and CT scans. I would really appreciate all of your focused prayers.

Please pray:

  • that the cancer has not spread (I have been feeling a little more pain in my back)
  • that I won't feel nausea with the smells and tastes of the injections (yes, you can taste certain things as soon as they are injected into your body) 
  • that all these scans won't cause further harm to my body
  • that God will fill my children's hearts with His peace  - which transcends all understanding

This past week was a bit hard, emotionally, due to some stress. But through His Word, He has given much comfort and strength. Thank you all for your continued prayers.


by GodNControl



No comments:

Post a Comment