Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 13th

Monday is my second surgery and, hopefully, my last... at least, for a long time. I will be getting my ovaries taken out and going through phase 2 of my reconstruction. The surgery was originally scheduled for 9:30 am but was moved to 12:30 pm. I ask that you remember this time and pray for me.

Please pray:

  • that God will give wisdom and skill to Dr. D (oophorectomy) and Dr. R (reconstruction).
  • that Dr. D can do the surgery laparoscopically.
  • that I won't get sick before the surgery (people are sick all around me).
  • that God will show the doctors what type of pain medication to give me.
  • that God's peace will be with my children and family.
  • that my recovery will be quick.
I am preparing some posts ahead of time so that I can keep you entertained during and after my surgery. Also, I will keep posting reminders to keep praying. Keep praying. Keep praying. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment