Friday, February 3, 2012

February 13

Today I had an appointment with the oncologic gynecologist. I had an exam and everything will go forward as discussed, unless they find something wrong with my tests. The meeting went well and the nurse got in contact with the plastic surgeon's office to set a date for the surgery. The surgery will be on my dad's birthday, February 13, at 9:30 am.

Dr. D will take out my ovaries and fallopian tubes. He likes to take out the fallopian tubes along with the ovaries as a preventative measure for ovarian cancer. He asked if I also wanted my uterus taken out (as prevention), but I said no. At this point, nothing is wrong with my uterus and I don't want more pain if I can help it.

There was a message on the answering machine from the hepatologist. He said that everything looked good. I am not sure if he meant that I don't have hepatitis c. I called the office and am waiting for his return call.

After the doctor's visit, I met my children at the homeschool co-op we attend. I am so thankful for this co-op. My children love going there and they get so much from the classes and friendships there. So do I...

So many blessings from God through so many people! I cannot begin to count and talk about all the love and support we have received. God is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment