Thursday, February 9, 2012

Doers

This week is Founder's Week at the Moody Bible Institute. Even though I did not attend Moody, I always look forward to this time of year. They always have a great lineup of Christian speakers that God uses to challenge me. The conference is broadcast on the radio (check here for local listings).

I will never forget listening to Ravi Zacharias speak many, many years ago. I listened unintentionally and ended up on the bathroom floor crying. Here is the schedule for this year's conference.

On Wednesday night, Francis Chan spoke. His challenge was simple: we need to be doers of what we profess we believe. I plan to order the cd of his talk and of all the other speakers at Founder's Week 2012. In the meantime, here is a challenge I found of Francis Chan titled: "Do you believe? Prove it."



No comments:

Post a Comment