Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding

I had to share this recipe tonight. This is a variation of the Pumpkin Chia Pudding. This is a healthy, super good, sweet treat. I made this tonight and was blown away by how good it tasted. I liked the pumpkin chia pudding, but this one made me yell, "This is so good!," to my husband (even though he was standing 2 feet from me),  It fed my chocolate, sweets, and I-need-a-sweet-snack-after-my-kids-are-sleeping cravings. I ate it all and felt no guilt. No sugar or sweeteners needed! You can eat this for breakfast, as a snack, or for dessert.


Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding


1 banana (or 2 if you like)
3 tablespoons chia seeds
1/2 cup rice milk
1-2 teaspoons unsweetened chocolate powder

  1. Place banana in a bowl or glass. Smash with a fork. 
  2. Add chia seeds and rice milk. Mix together. 
  3. Add unsweetened chocolate powder. Mix. Make sure to break up any powder clumps. 
  4. Wait 10-15 minutes. The chia seeds will expand and form a gel. 
  5. Mix again before eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment