Monday, December 12, 2011

Overwhelmed

I can't begin to tell you the grace that has been shown to us these past few months. There are no words to express the gratitude in our hearts. People have given us so much love, support, homemade meals, gift cards, red ginseng, scarves, homemade kimchi, blender... My children have been taken out on playmates and cared for... People have been so kind, thoughtful, and generous.

There have been so many times that I have just fallen to my knees and cried. The same question coming to mind: "Why are you so good to me, Lord?" All I could do was thank Him, because I know that every good thing in my life is from Him.

Emotionally I feel overwhelmed. Overwhelmed to be receiving so much from so many people. Some people have never even met me. Some, I have only met briefly. Some, I haven't seen in 15 years. Please forgive me for not being good about sending out "thank you" cards. It has been one of those overwhelming things that opens up a floodgate of emotions for me. Please know that in our hearts, our family has thanked God for each one of you! Blessed be the name of the Lord!


THANK YOU!




"The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26



1 comment: