Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Trusty Cleaners


These are my trusty friends. I keep one in the bathroom and the other on the kitchen counter. I bought them at the Target dollar section. I chose different colors so that I wouldn't mix them up. The thought of having the bathroom one (orange) in the kitchen grosses me out. I am like that sometimes.

They are both filled with a water and vinegar mixture. I put half of each in the bottles. Then, I spray and wipe. In the bathroom, I spray the mirrors, around the sink, shower curtains, tiles, and in those areas that smell a bit. Vinegar kills mold, kills bacteria, and works as a deodorizer. The best part is that it is all natural!

In the kitchen, I use it to clean the counters after a meal. It takes away smells and stickiness. I also spray down the kitchen table and wipe away all traces of food.

Okay, now I will answer the question that all of you have been waiting to ask, "BUT, doesn't your house smell like vinegar?" The answer: yes, at first. But, as soon as the mixture dries, the smell is gone. REALLY. REALLY. REALLY. Your house ends up smelling really clean. Naturally clean. Not chemically clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment