Monday, April 30, 2012

Toilet Update

My husband purchased a new toilet. It was 80 pounds and the box was really big. He read up on how to change the toilet, was overwhelmed, and took a nap. After dinner, he drained most of the remaining water in the toilet. Grosses me out a bit. Trying not to think of it. But anyways, he is taking the toilet apart and smashing the larger pieces with a hammer. Very loud. Very, very loud. We are praying that he can install the new toilet... within the next few days. In the meantime, it has been a bit of bummer to have to come downstairs to go to the bathroom when I don't want to go downstairs to go to the bathroom. Please pray that my husband will be able to install the new toilet correctly and that no one (I won't finger point or mention any names) will clog the only working toilet in our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment