Monday, April 30, 2012

Toilet Troubles

Okay, so I knew that we would need to change our upstairs toilet at some point... but this wasn't how I thought it would happen. My husband had to give A3 a quick shower on Sunday night. As my husband moved back to pull A3 out of the bathtub, he fell back onto the toilet (so glad the toilet seat was down). When he fell back, he crashed into the water tank part really hard.

I was washing my face when I heard the loud crash. I couldn't see but my husband said that there was water everywhere. I gave him a bunch of towels to soak up the water. I was SO thankful that it was the clean water tank and not the in-the-toilet water. That would have REALLY freaked me out. I finished rinsing my face, put on my glasses, and saw the damage. He basically made the bottom part of the water tank crack. We laughed a lot. It was pretty funny.

At least we're getting a new toilet upstairs? Unfortunately, I have to run downstairs when I have to go to the bathroom at night. Life is funny like that sometimes...


No comments:

Post a Comment